Thanks to work with many scientists, researchers, research centres and doctors, H&D has collected a large collection of essential information over time for the proper understanding and evaluation of Oxidative Stress.
This documentation can give all doctors the answers to frequently asked questions on free radicals and oxidative stress.
- What is Oxidative Stress?
- Why measure Oxidative Stress?
- Who should measure Oxidative Stress?
- What are the related diseases?
- What are the clinical indications in humans?
- What are the clinical applications in animals?
- How is Oxidative Stress measured?
- How are the Oxidative Stress values interpreted?
H&D has in fact collected and classified 124 questions and answers about free radicals, oxidative stress, the tests and tools to measure and manage it.